Our Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor, also known as a VRC or Vertical Conveyor Lift, are an economical and modular solution to transport material, typically on pallets, from multiple vertical levels. These aren’t uncommon to find in distribution facilities, warehouses, factories, and other commercial/industrial facilities.
VRC’s are used for strictly transporting material, not people, as they have their own national code; ANSI/ASME B20.1 which is the nationally recognized standard for VRC’s. Proper installation is a must to meet this standard.
- Our VRCs can be installed in as few as 2-3 days minimizing facility interruption
- Integrates with many industrial mezzanines & work platforms
- Maximizes space allowing for better worker efficiency
- Low Maintenance cost
- Arrives factory pre-wired with data tags included
- Up to 5,000 lbs lifting capacity
- Carriage Size can be designed as large as 6′ Wide x 8′ Deep
- Designed for applications between 8′ to 36′ high
- Travels around 20 ft/minute (industry standard)
- Designed for up to 4 stops vertically
- Maximum Load Height is 72″ or 84″
- Power: 230V/3P, 460V/3P, or 230V/IP
- Standard VRCs come in Silver Gray color
- “C” or loading and unloading from the same side
- “Z” or from front to rear, or
- Pass through, which can be opened on both sides of lift
The Lift Configuration refers to the unloading and loading pattern of the pallet lift. This lift allows for loading and unloading on the same side (“C”), from front to rear (“Z”) or pass through.
- Outdoor application
- Ground level loading ramp
- Color options
- Anti-Slip platform
- Platform Gates
Dimensions in the pictures are for reference use only and may vary from actual unit. DO NOT perform building modifications based on these dimensions. Accurate engineering drawings will be provided after an approved order has been placed.