With over 150,000 square feet of new & used material in stock including push-back, teardrop, structural racking we can put most orders together in just a few days.
Companies in a range of industries rely on pallet racking and other storage equipment to keep their products and materials organized and accessible to employees. The right storage solution could increase usable storage areas by up to 1,000%, boosting productivity and enabling growth. However, some businesses may not want to pay for brand new equipment.
Items in stock include :
- (20,000) Positions of Structural Push-Back Rack
- (10,000) Structural Uprights (8′ – 40′ Tall)
- (100,000) Structural Beams (48″, 90″, 96″, 102″, 108″, 120″, 144″, 160″, more)
- (5,000) Teardrop Uprights (8′ – 30′ Tall)
- (50,000) Teardrop Beams (48″, 90″, 96″, 102″, 108″, 120″, 144″, 160″, more)
- (20,000) Wire Decks (All sizes)
- (250,000) Pallet Supports (30″, 36″, 40″, 42″, 44″, 48″, more)
- Pallet Rack Accessories (Post Protectors, Backstop Beams, Row Spacers, Hardware, more)
- Facility Safety / Protection Products (Guardrail, Safety Netting, Floor Angle, more)
- Structural Cantilever Racking
- Molded Fiberglass Grating
- MetaGuard (MetalGuard) Resindeck Decking by Cornerstone
- Corrugated B-Decking
- Over (800) truckloads of material in stock!
Depending on your needs and budget, used warehouse pallet racking could prove an effective and affordable alternative to new equipment. Learn more about the used equipment that US Industrial Corp offers for commercial and industrial spaces below.